All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 78 eggs!
  3. Today
  4.  ☊ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♫...  Now I know
          When you told me, "I love you"
          You're a perfect liar
           I don't need to give anything
           I can love myself better
          Yes, I can love myself better ...  ♪ ♯ ♬ ♮ ♬

5. JustbyHappy (1528546908) Thanks for events
  6. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 86 eggs!
  7. Hello! Dear xatters, Join the excitement of our "Spring Riddle Challenge"! Unravel the mystery and guess the correct answer. How to Participate: Guess the answer for any of the riddles or all of them. Post your answer/s in the comments. Get creative and have fun with your explanations! Don't use more than one accounts and only post a single comment. You can try to guess all the riddles but in the same comment. Prizes: We will select a winner through a random drawing, from the users who answer correctly, to either one riddle or all of them. One correct answer will add you one time to the random wheel, 2 correct answers will add you 2 times, and so on. More correct answers, more chances to win! Everyone can win only 1 time! There will be 4 winners: 1st prize: Pawns power 2nd prize: 1200 xats 3rd prize: classic power 4th prize: 500 xats Deadline: 30th April Prizeholder: Sephiroth Riddle 1: In the realm of xat, where flowers dance, This power brings joy with every glance. It's not a bloom, yet it adds a glow, What's this force that makes chat's spirit grow? Riddle 2: In chat's domain, where joy takes flight, This power brings Easter, colorful and bright. Not just a land, but a festive sight, What's this power that fills hearts with delight? Riddle3: In xat's world, where joy takes flight, This power brings an Easter delight. Not just a bunny, with ears so spry, What's this power that makes chat's spirit high? Riddle4: In the xat universe, where dreams take flight, This power adds beauty, a magical sight. Not just a butterfly, with wings so wide, What's this power that fills chat with pride? Guess the answer/s in comments! Thanks for being a part of it, and stay tuned for more exciting adventures! Good luck!
  8. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve ccollected 60 eggs! Nyxess(817651181)
  9. Hippity, hoppity, you've collected 95 eggs!
  10. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 60 eggs!
  11. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 14 eggs! <3
  12. Hippity, hoppity, you've collected 23 eggs!
  13. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 67 eggs!
  14. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 58 eggs!!
  15. Good luck everyone. !test owldizzy#ffffff#r#guitar#r#ffffff#r#ffffff#glitterfx#csleepy#r#angel#a105b3
  16. Each of us has different interests in the chat, so it's okay to have different opinions. After all, every social media has a story option. The idea is already seen at the other types of chats, so that means it's achievable. It is not necessary for the idea to be positioned exactly as it was presented, with refinement it can, of course, be placed in another place. The purpose of all ideas is to attract new chaters and to have as many options as possible, so why not? Thanks for your opinion
  17. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 22 eggs!
  18. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 86 eggs! https://clip2net.com/clip/m0/dd162-clip-36kb.jpg?nocache=1
  19. Hello! Pretty cool suggestion, but if I am being completely honest, the design looks flawed, in my opinion. I truly don't feel like stories fit xat. I feel like we have enough with our xatspaces, our own chats where we could set the chat backgrounds, scrolls, and personal statuses, etc. The way it's displayed in the friend list looks a bit flawed, and if it were to exist, it may look better being located on the xat applications sidebar or maybe be fit in the friends list but in another way, I tried playing around for some time, and came up with a similar idea as your design, but it just doesn't seem to really fit, or make sense. It is a pretty cool suggestion, but I feel like it doesn't fit xat's atmosphere...
  20. I will always love you, my friend, i miss you !! Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

21. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 43 eggs!
  22. Hippity, hoppity, you’ve collected 18 eggs!
  23. Rip Moody 🤲🏼 Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun 

1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.