All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Latest power is fixed, it's now compatible with Super powers instead of showing "False" it will show everything correctly.
  3. Today
  4. Hello, There is currently a bug with nameglow and namecolor which is forcing you to have HAT power to have both powers working. We are looking to fix it very soon! Thank you for reporting, you will be noticed when it is fixed.
  5. * when you change your ISP and get blocked in every place including xat lul *

6. Call of Duty Mobile: Your Halloween event is now available 

Standoff is updated to sow terror among players;

Hot spot arrives for a limited time.

WE8kLDa.jpg

The main novelty, without a doubt, is the Halloween version of Standoff, the classic map of Black Ops 2. The stage will be wrapped in darkness with all kinds of thematic objects made for the occasion. The same goes for the menus and ambient music, which are renewed while the event is available.

Get faster experience

The best combination to win XP quickly in COD Mobile is basically the following: play public games, where the level is not so high and you can get better scores, do it in team duel mode and play on the more intense maps that there is in the title today: Killhouse, Nuketown and Hijacked.

This way you secure more than 2,000 points per game provided, of course, your ability accompanies you. They are games of less than five minutes, in addition. Remember to use the advantage that gives you more points for each death, since everything adds up.

1. xLaming

xLaming

CoDM is da best, im elite II on MP & BR, nivel 75 i just can't sent the nick cuz its inapp :$ 

7. Bau

rlcky325kv

Hello Mr @rlcky325kv I don't use Chrome, but I use it when I need to trade from one account to another. I use Microsoft EDGE - For me it works perfectly, you can try it too. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ About Chrome Browser This problem appeared to me a few days ago and I solved it. - chrome://settings/content/flash?search=flash - chrome://settings/content/unsandboxedPlugins?search=flash - chrome://settings/content/javascript?search=flash Recomended Enable - Perguntar primeiro «» [Ask first] « All options. {you may need it in the future.} - chrome://settings/content?search=flash I don't know if this can be helpful, but it was for me. Regards Bau.
  8. Dmytro

rlcky325kv

You can also try to get the latest Flash version here: https://get.adobe.com/es/flashplayer/ Once updated, it should fix the issue. If not, keep trying to login in a different browser (Try Opera). Good luck!
  9. I am using html5 chats and i cannot see my own nameglow or namecolor but almost everyone else can. Ihave relogged and cleared cache etc with no luck.
  10. It's Halloween and the body knows it! good halloween power

cool jack o lantern GIF

11. 🍁🍂 👻🎃 If You're Scary And You Know It  🎃👻🍁🍂

T7fdJRt.gif

🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻

491lNk4.gif

🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻

yknYoLa.gif

🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻

iLAfBAZ.gif

12. Stif

rlcky325kv

If you're logging in and the "Click to enable Flash Player" grey box still occurs, doing what I said is the solution. Try using Google Chrome and if it doesn't work, update your browser by click in the three dots icon at the top right corner, then help, then about Google Chrome and it will search for an update and automatically download/install it.
  13. same result as before i did double check that the flash player was on and still saids Please wait..
  14. Stif

rlcky325kv

An alternative solution would be enabling flash player before logging in. Go to https://xat.com/login, then click on the green lock sign in the left side of the address bar, then go to flash and select "allow". It will facilitate your access and avoid having to re-login after enabling flash.
  15. 5:47 pm ( USA, Pacific time zone )
  16. LaFleur

rlcky325kv

Hello @rlcky325kv, did you enable Adobe Flash Player by clicking at the chat box, here: Once done, the "Please wait.." should disappear. Note that you may have to re-login after enabling Flash Player.
  17. rlcky325kv

rlcky325kv

went i try to login it stays at please wait cant you help i try different browsers clear cookies same result
  18. Yesterday
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.