All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. yes i use flash and i use chrome i will do what you said thanks
  4. You could provide screenshots? You are on html5? TRY CLEARING CACHE/COOKIES OF BROWSER (WHICH BROWSER ARE YOU USING? IF IT'S CHROME, TRY ANOTHER) if you're using flash, try updating your flash or ALLOWING FLASH TO ACCESS xat. (try also unistalling and installing flash again or do same as html5) *note: flash is not going to be updated, then you'll in future use the html5 new version of xat) to access it, use xat.com/xatname?new
  5. xat have problem that its hard to sign in this day first i thought its my net is bad but i try other site my net is work well
  6. Happy  Birthday  @iCecy  sis  <3 (blowkiss)(hug)

happy-birthday-sister.jpg

7. xLaming

religion

Theres a big amount of religions and its against xat terms, I dont think we can have something like this.
  8. theFlower

religion

hi i know this power will not accept from admin because for racism but i suggest to have religion power we make on it all religions and some smiles for who not had religion too so with this idea we will not get any racism
  9. Happy birthday

1. Born

Born

Happy birthday.

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.