All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. After Effects (tired)

3. Today
  4. I respect your choice, which is why I think the contributor needs to be changed. What kind of discussions can you have about xat.com if lately xatAjutor has been much more active than the official HELP xat in English. We need to make a revolution like what happened to Bryan when he wanted to quit xat Trade, only then to understand how much xat.com Ajutor is missing. I know that you are not guilty, we are all guilty. And this time I will close my eyes, I will try not to notice what is happening here in the xat. 18 days to 2020, I still hope for a Choice/Change. Sad sad sad sad sad very sadly.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Hello, As you all may know, this chat was redirected to Assistance due to its inactivity. The Contributors group discussed the possibility of re-opening the chat, however it was decided(by Contributors and Volunteers) that Ajutor won't be re-opened. We discussed this not so long ago, this means the chat won't be re-opened any time soon. Thank you.
  7. Maybe you can do something good on xat.com and let me reopen xat.com/Ajutor - This time I will not write anything, I will let everyone give their opinion, write what you think about this, deserve changes in the new year, or be as closed as 2019. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ We are not doing anything wrong to try to improve xat.com. Regards Bau.
  8. Deli♥♡Divanered rose GIF

9. A pergunta ou as perguntas neste tópico foram respondidas e uma resposta foi marcada. Este tópico está encerrado. Se você tiver quaisquer outras perguntas, por favor, abra um novo tópico.
  10. A pergunta ou as perguntas neste tópico foram respondidas e uma resposta foi marcada. Este tópico está encerrado. Se você tiver quaisquer outras perguntas, por favor, abra um novo tópico.
  11. A pergunta ou as perguntas neste tópico foram respondidas e uma resposta foi marcada. Este tópico está encerrado. Se você tiver quaisquer outras perguntas, por favor, abra um novo tópico.
  12. La pregunta o preguntas en este tema han sido respondidas y una respuesta ha sido marcada. Este tema está cerrado. Si tienes cualquier otra pregunta, por favor, abre un nuevo tema.
  13. La pregunta o preguntas en este tema han sido respondidas y una respuesta ha sido marcada. Este tema está cerrado. Si tienes cualquier otra pregunta, por favor, abre un nuevo tema.
  14. Hello @AmonRa2017, It is regrettable to hear that your friend is having issues with her chatbox. At this time, we do not offer email changes for chatgroups, so it seems unlikely that your chatgroup was put under the email of her friend, as you mention here: If a main owner allows another main owner to be made, it is the original main owner's sole responsibility to ensure that the chat group is not taken over by the second main owner. Remember, you should only make your friends the "Owner" rank unless you absolutely trust them. If the secondary main owner refuses to give up access to the original chat group, I suggest unassigning all group powers from the chat and creating a new chat for free. Perhaps ban that user on your new chat, or make it members only. If you have any other questions, please feel free to open a new support thread. This thread will now be locked.
  15. The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  16. Angelo

Account Locked

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  17. :(:'( sad 

1. Maxo

Maxo

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

18. Hello, Our apologies on the delayed response concerning your support thread. xat is having some issues regarding receiving PayPal payments, and for the time being, has disabled the option to buy xats using that method. We don't currently have an estimated time when PayPal will be reinstated on the buy page, however we suggest you check back frequently. In the mean time, please feel free to use another of the payment methods listed for your xat and day needs. If you have any additional support requests, please feel free to open a new thread and we will answer it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  19. :(sometimes poeples dont know how much they hurt others with little words 

1. DUYGU

DUYGU

don't sad dear

20. Angelo

Buying from store

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  21. The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  22. Hello, If you have absolutely no proof of this occuring, then unfortunately, there is not much that can be done, as per Stif's reply. There is no real way for xat to tell whether or not you traded your powers to another person willingly, or if your friend really used teamviewer to do so. If you can find a way to document the event and provide evidence, you may consider opening a ticket in the help department of "Report Scam". Otherwise, please consider taking some time to refresh yourself and do some research on internet security. It really pays to get educated on how to protect your data and information! This thread will now be closed as your question has been answered. If you have any other seperate questions, feel free to open a new support thread.
  23. Hello, If you have absolutely no proof of this occuring, then unfortunately, there is not much that can be done, as per Leandro's reply. There is no real way for xat to tell whether or not you traded your powers to another person willingly, or if your friend really used teamviewer to do so. If you can find a way to document the event and provide evidence, you may consider opening a ticket in the help department of "Report Scam". Otherwise, please consider taking some time to refresh yourself and do some research on internet security. It really pays to get educated on how to protect your data and information! This thread will now be closed as your question has been answered. If you have any other seperate questions, feel free to open a new support thread.
  24. so if I make a ticket it doesn't help me if I don't have the proof that he got me in the computer he got me an email then I retrieved an email and then he took me privately and he said he would give me this powers back only to I have color
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.