All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Envie em qualquer idioma, ou seja, na forma que te agradar. rs
  3. o topico e por player clonado qual e o topico e e em ingles ou portugues o report
  4. Em nome você coloca sua ID e username de xat, email você coloca o seu (NÃO SEU EMAIL DO xat) e o tópico de ajuda você escolhe qual é.
  5. me explique como se abre la um ticket não estou perceber pede email nome completo numero de telemóvel porque e qual o tópico http://prntscr.com/ngv62x
  6. Today
  7. Boa tarde, Publicando isto aqui não irá te ajudar, envie um pedido de suporte para o xatRadio: http://support.xatproject.com Obg.
  8. venho por este meio comunicar de que este player e o meu 75658e6f1 e clonaram e mandaram ao xatradio este e491ce4d1 é o player clonado do meu espero verem isso por favor. tem minha marca na imagem vejam (ap)
  9. at work

8vKSxoR.jpg

what can come to me?

10. Coming soon Already here: you need a subscription to use basic features on xat!
  11. For some reason, I don't see much usefulness in this. It doesn't seem to fit into the website as a whole.
  12. This, actually, is not so much of a bad idea. For example, if on a chat you were banned on had an repeal system, your ban could be revoked and the person unbanning you could place the reason as "Ban repealed". You are right though, the implementation of this suggestion wouldn't do much use, especially if people just don't care or don't need it.
  13. Mihai

Unban Reason

@Bau, You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.
  14. Admin

BOTSTAT API & stuff

I'll have a look at this
  15. No, but I would like this in this power. It would be great to see the whole block list each on its category, it depends how serious the situation was when it took Block. (In temporary or forever when he did something very bad).
  16. @Admin hes referring to ya 'foes' (AWE)
  17. You can have a foe section ? PS Thank you Maverick for identifying security issues with this power.
  18. Bau

Unban Reason

Hello Let's be allowed to add: Why is ban taken out of a person? - Commands OF the Bots - !unban Fonduri (He received ban without reason from the bot.) - I think this idea is good, even if it will not be used in many cases, this option or power must exist. - So admin will have enough proof why the ban was removed, with print or in writing. (always after the unban is forgotten who and why he got banned) You will know that he has taken the wrong banned or ban with reason. - A long time ago a similar suggestion was suggested, but I can not find it. Sorry guys. What do you think about this idea? Thank´s Mihai for Your HelpTEST Regards Bau.
  19. Although we don't need the power, we still need days to test it out, right? Cause this is what I get without days.
  20. Life Goes On..

21. oh ok i didnt saw it that i type it to time
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.