All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I honestly don't see this as powerful option for xat, I mean we all can add some symbols to our names but to have it as power (Hmm) not sure how much symbols do you need... also read the below before posting a suggestion. Best Regards! ~Dj Funny Breaking the Silence~
  3. Today
  4. Hello, xat is aware of the raids happening. Thank you for your report. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  5. Amazing Bg, you guys do a great job and I wish everyone can win lol so Good luck to all of you... I loved your bg... (more coming I know and I can't wait)
  6. Something better, something new.(cute)

7. Hello Use !raid for your problem in chat or etc < removed > This is not normal in official chat Respectfully Mihai
  8. Hey everyone A job, well done, congratulations @Bau
  9. I have noticed that xat can change api, the raids bots connect to an api of xat and it is their main connection, if xat changes of api, these could not connect and would not work, that is the solution so that the raid bot cannot run and leave all xat users alone
  10. Hello to the entire community of xat, I wanted to report a new raid, this time it seems that they have made a paid panel, the link will send it to the volunteers to prevent users from using the panel. Please can you do something to close this page and cancel the raid service again, as you have done previously updating xat I LET CENSORED CAPTURES OF THE PAGE SO THAT NOBODY CAN ENTER TO SEE OR READ. I HOPE YOU CAN FINISH ONE TIME WITH THE RAID BOTS AND SO BE ALL IN PEACE <redacted to prevent Witch hunts> is the admin He owns the entire project, they should ban their registration <removed> <removed> THANKS!
  11. Sorry for delay @Maxo 
    Happy birthday(hug)

12. Yesterday
  13. Hello, Thank you all for your beautiful work. I want to announce, 17 days and this contest will end. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I haven't seen a Facebook / Club banner yet. Of course this is for your wishes, everyone chooses what he wants to do. I expect to be all in this contests anyway. Allow to do. Icon - Website/club Banner - Facebook,Club Background - Website/xat Pcback - xat Regards Bau.
  14. hadi gidelim aya

15. BerT1

Happy  Birthday  Maxo !  (goo)

16. Cor do botão 000001 (preto) Cor do botão # FF4500 ou # 893615 Ambos (laranja) NiklausManske Id:350523666
  17. La pregunta o preguntas en este tema han sido respondidas y una respuesta ha sido marcada. Este tema está cerrado. Si tienes cualquier otra pregunta, por favor, abre un nuevo tema.
  18. Lamentablemente, no puede crear un ticket usted mismo, tendrás que abrir una solicitud de ticket. Para hacer eso, haz los pasos a continuación: Vaya al formulario de solicitud haciendo clic aquí; En "Type of Request", seleccione "Locked Out"; Escriba el nombre de usuario xat de la cuenta; El ID xat de la cuenta; Y el correo electrónico asociado a él. Hecho, su solicitud ha sido creada con éxito! Una vez creado el ticket, recibirá un e-mail con un enlace azul para continuar con el proceso de recuperación. Puede ver los tiempos de respuesta de los departamentos aquí.
  19. hola quiero preguntarte si puedes abrir mi perfil porque ya estoy en el extranjero y no puedo iniciar sesión, por favor ayúdame y abre el acceso a mi cuenta para poder iniciar sesión porque ya no estoy en bulgaria pero en alemania por favor ayúdame muchas gracias el problema es que no puedo abrir un ticket si me pueden ayudar Hola Quiero preguntarte си puedes abrir ми перфил porque те Estoy ен ел extranjero у не puedo iniciar sesión, POR полза ayúdame у Абре ел Acceso ми CUENTA ал Poder iniciar sesión porque а те не Estoy ен България Перо ен Alemania POR полза ayúdame Muchas Грасиас E29 http://prntscr.com/pj8a41
  20. Happy birthday!

1. Maxo

Maxo

Thank you @Addict bro  

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.