All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I hope another one soon. Thank you, Shizou.
  4. https://xat.com/chat

The International xat Chat

Meet People around the world!

teyana taylor laughing GIF

5. Congratulations to the winners
  6. parabens manin

7. When results of your test on the university says "95%, 100%, 100%..." Best news I can read \0/

8. Thanks to all the persons that have participated in this event, hopefully we can make another one soon, see ya guys !
  9. I used to watch lots of TV shows with my dad (e.g. The Simpsons, Spongebob, Drake and Josh) but he never liked The Cramp Twins for some reason. He always said it was rubbish.
  10. When I was 9 I use to watch Cartoon Network. Cow And Chicken was the one that drove my parents mad and I thought it was funny. Even use to laugh when they said it's coming on next too.
  11. Yesterday
  12. The event has finished. The winner of Eurovision 2019 has been Holland with 492 points. Congratulations @India @Crow @CommanderCSY They have won 100 xats. The prizes can be claimed starting tomorrow and will have 72 hours. You can send me a pv here in the forum if you do not find me connected in xat and your prize will be delivered in the shortest possible time in xat/cambio or xat/trade. Ratoncete (84363269) Thank you very much for participating in this event everyone. Almost
  13. adding stickers is a good idea, i don't remember maybe i or someone else who proposed to add gif, stickers ... we already have gif, this is time to think about not only one sticker power but also about more and more, this Fido (ID: 548) - public beta looks so cute i like it
  14. Totality agree with Cupim
  15. Enge

irina(blowkiss)

1. IRINA

IRINA

hi my Darling (blowkiss)

16. This is amazing and very creative, thank you! I hope to see a Crab sticker released along with it!
  17. Since there has been no activity for four or more weeks, this topic has been closed. If you believe this was done in error, please contact a moderator or volunteer to have the topic opened. You can also report this post to notify a moderator that you want it opened.
  18. Since there has been no activity for four or more weeks, this topic has been closed. If you believe this was done in error, please contact a moderator or volunteer to have the topic opened. You can also report this post to notify a moderator that you want it opened.
  19. The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  20. The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  21. A pergunta ou as perguntas neste tópico foram respondidas e uma resposta foi marcada. Este tópico está encerrado. Se você tiver quaisquer outras perguntas, por favor, abra um novo tópico.
  22. A pergunta ou as perguntas neste tópico foram respondidas e uma resposta foi marcada. Este tópico está encerrado. Se você tiver quaisquer outras perguntas, por favor, abra um novo tópico.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.