All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. ARCBots Background Contest

INNER ( #b04900) OUTER INNER ( #9370db) OUTER INNER ( #008B8B) OUTER
  4. I do not understand... why is xat losing his best volunteers? Really xat.com makes less sense, and that is regrettable and unfortunately for the users. @Admin

5. Free

The links have been fixed. Private message me for a faster response whenever something goes wrong. Dropbox deactivated the links sometime, and I'm not sure when or why.
  6. The Final Thread

To some people, yes. But bear in mind that Mike has been on xat since 2006 (or however long) and has given literal countless hours of his time to the site.
  7. Simple illustration for xat

Thank you so much bro!
  8. Myers–Briggs Type Indicator

Sorry for missing this. Here's what I got: https://www.16personalities.com/istj-personality I'd say it's relatively accurate, more towards how I act IRL, maybe a little less online.
  9. Account held

Hello, As others have mentioned, you'll need to resolve this problem through the ticket system. I went ahead and staff-created you a ticket on this matter to start the process for you. When you receive a response, you will be emailed a link to your ticket as well as a copy of our reply. This aforementioned, special link will allow you to check its status and also reply to any questions we may have for you. Unfortunately, the department where your ticket was filed (the internal department associated with the Account Block help topic) is currently delayed in status, but we hope to be in touch with you soon. For department status updates, see the following link: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times I will now close this topic, as I believe your original question or concern has been sufficiently addressed. If you require further assistance, feel free to open a new thread.
  10. Simple illustration for xat

I like it alot iSanty keep up the good work !
  11. feliz cumpleaños cariño,

Gatita mia, me encanta ese flan, y estoy loco por tus ojos que me hacen perder el control y olvidar quién soy :$ tenemos una vida perfecta juntos y deseo que se quede conmigo feliz para siempre.

mi esposa perfecta, yo te amo mucho <3 <3

1. LeelaWeird

LeelaWeird

Ty baby :$ 

JAJAJAJA Flan xD crazy N :v

Mi amor 😍

I love youuuu

Twin 1 :$ 

12. Cuenta Blockeada

La pregunta o preguntas en este tema han sido respondidas y una respuesta ha sido marcada. Este tema está cerrado. Si tienes cualquier otra pregunta, por favor, abre un nuevo tema.
  13. Favorite Xat Vol?

I barely like any of them............ iF I had to pick one all time fave...hmm. Spell was very good at his job..but that also meant he would sell out his Grandmother. He was very good at telling people what they wanted to hear but doing something else, and saying he didn't. He also ran away at data breach. Jess had his moments of being a great volunteer. He also liked to bully people and throw authority. We all had our moments I guess. Alex was a great volunteer but had power trips....to say least. He was bomb at answering those tickets though. Charlie was great at making money and getting others to do his work. Muffins does fine job working with what he has. In my opinion...he holds alot together and tries his best. Brandon could be king of volunteers....if he just cared more, pretended to listen to the users, organized less, and concentrated on things that should matter. Mike listens to the users, helps as much as he can, and fights for justice. Frankie..for being the 1st. If I didn't mention them...they prob. just filled in the gaps. In short...I think no one is the perfect volunteer and all are human, and all have flaws as well as strengths. Kudos on making my list...or not.
  14. I caught the admin seeing the last post mike - I think he cares. xD :$  - http://prntscr.com/i0z0k9

15. Happy birthday @Eleven
  16. Yesterday
  17. Word Association

lmao
  18. Word Association

Shocking
  19. Change One Word

Ice sword
  20. The Final Thread

lol it's just xat smh
  21. Whoever posts last wins!

I already used it. Sorry!
  22. Happy Birthday

1. BenabdaLLah

BenabdaLLah

thank you (hug) 

2. Shizuo

Shizuo

You are welcome ! (hug)

23. ID auction ?

@Admin We would appreciate, thanks!
  24. Superblastban - Superblastkick

Agreed, the idea of being able to choose the animation looks good. It's clear that randomly has its impacts but it would be better choose one definitely. The new animations seem to be remnants of the old animations that xat had as backgrounds. I kinda like
  25. The Final Thread

We have been friends for so long. You are one of the handful that I consider a true friend. We reverse roles alot. But we always have the same goal. You were my hope and my inspiration for the better xat that we both dreamed of. I failed to get @Admin to see what they couldn't, or wouldn't, because of the bias nature. It's with true understanding that you know where my negativity comes from. Funny isn't it......considering I was use to being told I was optimistic, and it would be the end of me. There is always a new dream of tomorrow. But know this...you have not failed. You are an inspiration.
  26. 478 SUPERBLASTKICK

Great
  27. Separate tabs for friends

That sounds like a good idea, but to organize friends' classifications there may be better modifications. Maybe the standard pool bars that separate the rooms can be replaced by something less flashy?
  1. Load more activity