All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. XbuenaspersonasX

Problema de los reproductores

My chrome browser is updated, the plugins are the same, the player also, clean cookies, remove the player and put it again, thanks
  4. sunday, may 20, 8PM EST

~

AND THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

B T S 원해 많이 많이

5. kieto

Ticket, no answer for > 1 month ?

I have an open ticket in the report scam department, they answered me once and then they did not do it anymore, I would like to know if I can recover what I had in that account, besides that department would be important that the others ... iiiSimpatico (801989380)
  6. Angelo

Account Locked

Please refrain from creating multiple threads about the same issue. As I told you here: Muffins explicitly told you: And as I told you here: You already have a ticket: Proof of you having a ticket opened by Muffins: EDIT: It seems as if you were opened a ticket on the account "killerkiikii ID#230310936" because you were held indefinitely and were receiving error 55. If you can login into this account at xat.com/login, you may navigate to xat.com/ticket, click on "Check Status", login, and click on the ticket that was opened for you. If you have any additional questions, that are not repeated questions that have already been answered, feel free to open a new topic.
  7. kiiera

Account Locked

I keep trying to put in a ticket & it wont let me .I talked to a couple volunteers last week about my old account being blocked & I needed it unblocked to get my xats & powers transferred to this account. I was told that the volunteer put in a ticket for it. I have looked everywhere & have not found a ticket. All I have seen is the forum where we were discussing the issue. Please let me know if there is a ticket in already & the ticket ID number.
  8. Yesterday
  9. iJuanR

492 SEASONS

I'm still waiting for the power ''BestMarried'' - This power seems nice.
  10. The world is mine.

1. Stif

Stif

No, it's ours.

2. Page

Page

Ok bro

11. The world belongs to the optimists: the pessimists are mere spectators.

12. WE are Venom.

13. Stif

hello my account is locked

When you mean by locked, you mean you're getting locked out (E29) while attempting to login?
  14. organic

hello my account is locked

hello my account is locked I threw a ticket but I was not unhappy waiting for your help urgent 3 months soon Organic (99378404)
  15. organic

hello my spouse is locked

hello my spouse is locked and no help I am writing for 3 months I have to get in and out of daytime because it is not open anymore Organic (99378404)
  16. Page

Custom home box power

Really nice suggestion but how crow said;
  17. iMano

Custom home box power

Nice suggestion. I hope to see it in the future.
  18. Page

You can try update your browser, may it works Customise and Control Google Chrome Help About Google Chrome
  19. XbuenaspersonasX

Laming mira la imagen asi ya estaba cuando entre donde me has dicho https://i.imgur.com/Ye7daoe.png y no es solo a mi hay algunas personas que le pasa lo mismo
  20. Solange

Custom home box power

Good suggestion, I think that it would be something really nice. However, I agree with Crow when he says that the little house is something symbolic. Anyway, I'd like to see this being implemented.
  21. Solange

xat.chat Blog

I don't think he tried to say that, since each Contributor helps in different ways/chats to improve the community, that's why we are there. Good interview, Nathan!
  22. LaFleur

Can not log in to chat

Were you able to resolve it by now, have you tried Stif's possible solution, @1479149616?
  23. LaFleur

Strange No Login on Flash only HTML5

@DjHyperHouse You showed us this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/j884on That's the issue I was talking about. Try to switch between "Visitors" and "Friends" tab in the chat and then click at the appearing "toon" name above in the userlist.
  24. Angelo

My account is locked...

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.
  25. Tripz

My account is locked...

i messaged you thank you!
  26. Lunala

xat.chat Blog

he meant the other contributors do nothing and they are just .. there.
  27. Stif

My account is locked...

Good afternoon, When you mean by locked, you mean locked out (E29)? If so, it means that your account is locked to another location and a ticket must be created under the "Locked Out" department. To doing so, you must private message a volunteer via forum, you can see them here. Then, click on "message" under the name of one of them. Remember to include: Username and ID; Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Locked Out") E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem; Also mention if you still have access to this email. Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test. You can check the response times of the departments here.
  28. Crow

My account is locked...

Hello, Are you logging in from a different location to where you registered your account or last had a location update? Has your internet service provider or IP address changed? Are you using a VPN or web proxy when attempting to log in? If you wish to have your account unlocked, you may message a volunteer and request to have a ticket opened in the Locked Out department. (Or message me!) Within the private message, please include your ID, username, email address and confirmation you still have access to the email address. Thanks!
  1. Load more activity