All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rhea

509 MONEY

Love the fact that its money hahah ! .. the smilies are awesome . Pigy bank as a smiley would be awesome ! .
  3. SethTI

509 MONEY

Nice looking power! Who made the smilies?
  4. Anas

509 MONEY

Rich power, very well job nice pawn btw (hat#hm
  5. Stif

509 MONEY

ID: 509 Name: Money Status: Limited Price: Unknown Smilies: Pawns: Wiki: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Money
  6. Today
  7. Crow

Selling ID 21299 80k

This sale has been marked as completed and the topic has been moved from the main ID Marketplace section. If you would like to buy or sell another ID, please open a new topic.
  8. CarlosDesigns

Power: Dailyspin

And why would this be a good idea? It's basically earning xats or powers by basically doing nothing, and admins rely on people buying these for money. This is essentially giving away precious money, and I'm sure admins need more than what they currently get.
  9. Phin

IDs for sale

Oh ok, added.
  10. iDan

Selling ID 21299 80k

ID was sold for 80k for @HelperNate.
  11. Daniel

Of course gambling is legal in the U.K?? The only real restriction is that if there’s a possibility that you can’t win anything worth your bet, then it’s illegal (and age, of course). This is still gambling, it’s a game of chance. You spend, say, 500 xats to win up to something worth 10,000 xats. However, this is allowed under U.K. law and I’m sure would also be considered low stake or prize gambling which has no age restriction either. If this was to be made, a power that would give you free daily spins wouldn’t be very profitable for xat, it should be a one time purchase that gave you a random power, much like loot crates in CS:GO. There should be no legal issues surrounding it as... CS:GO seems to have no issues. Other games like League of Legends also have systems like this which are available to everyone.
  12. SethTI

The games thing sounds a bit too much to do just for a few xats- I think it'd make people less motivated to try to win just about the little amount of xats.
  13. Leandro

I don't see why not, it is a good idea, and maybe something to add (if you want it): What if the wheel is designed with a couple of games in which you'll have to win in order to win the xats? There would be 3-4 different little games in which you'll have around 40-50 seconds to win the prices.
  14. Arky

Giveaway #18: Win the FIREWORKSHUG power!

Caiio (286878393)
  15. Crow

This sounds fairly similar to Black Friday pre-2015, when users were given the chance to win a power at random by buying a (BLACKFRIDAY) in the powers store.
  16. oj

idk what cupim meant, but this is what csgo case opening is, skip to like 2:50 not betting & winner takes all, (though there are cs:go gambling sites); they buy a box & a key, open it, and get a random thing with differing rarities
  17. Kriz

Kriz (91204191)
  18. Mystic

xMystic (357142695)
  19. Samuel

S4MUEL (988879152)
  20. myow

thanks joshu .I appreciate that thanks joshu I appreciate that
  21. it would be nice if a Contrib or vol can tell me what ive done to break tos (Hmm)

22. Angelo

IDs for sale

He asks because it’s part of the ID Marketplace rules to include your current user ID.
  23. Phin

IDs for sale

Since I can’t be bothered with xat I’d prefer either a message on forum or discord. @HelperNate
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.