About This Club

For all the contests, events and information revolving around xat.com/Help.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Tonight! Get ready for some trivia! The 5 categories will be based on Literature, Television, Science, xat, and Sports related questions. Good luck and have fun!
  3. The Ps1 and its game package ๐ŸŽฎ f From the first Crash Bandicoot and its entire franchise!
  4. Mr. President - Coco Jamboo (1995) - OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO [HQ]
  5. Hello everyone! Join tomorrow night for Trivia night! We will be have a 5 rounds of different questions by category! You will have a chance to win xats as well! It will start at 8pm EST!
  6. I used to be so obsessed with these when I was young. The Tamagotchi is a handheld digital pet that was created in Japan and made its way around the globe in the 90s, ultimately becoming everyoneโ€™s favorite toy! Unfortunately, they stopped selling these all together. Although, there is now an app, it just isnโ€™t the same.
  7. Mine would have to be playing, "Syphon Filter" for the Playstation 1. Game was released in 1999 and I used to play it religiously when I was around 5 if I remembered correctly.
  8. hiya guys! โ™ฅ to conclude our 90s event, we want you all to post your favorite 90s throwback! this can be an image, song, game... ANYTHING! other information: you can only enter/win once! ends saturday @ 5pm EST there will be 4 winners! prize: 500 xats prize holder: @Lemona good luck & have fun! โ™ฅ
  9. Trivia is on now!! Join is for a fun night, including special@DjHyperHouse!!
  10. Thank you so much @RobFerrarifor this EPIC background!!
  11. ฯŸ โ˜… Hey guys, get ready to go BACK TO THE 90's!! ฯŸ โ˜… A 90's event that you won't want to miss, where you'll probably remember many games and things from your childhood. So we invite you to xat.com/help this Sunday September 19th @9:00pm EST Info: ฯŸ There will be 20 questions about these topics in general: ๐Ÿ“บ 90โ€™s TV shows ๐ŸŽง 90โ€™s Music ๐Ÿ•น 90โ€™s Videogames/Games ๐ŸŽฌ 90โ€™s Movies. (Win 1 Skip 2). ฯŸ We will play Pinball, the users with the highest score will be the winners. ฯŸ 4 in a row โ˜… Hosts: Rob and @Jayden Special thanks to @Lemona and @Loba for collaborating with us in this event! Come and have fun going back in time with us to play and win some xats!
  12. Reminder: UNO event IS TODAY, 4 PM EST / 11 PM GMT +3 UPDATE: CONTEST WILL START IN 58 MINUTES!!
  13. Thanks everyone for coming, @RobFerrari for hosting and for all the lovely drawings you made of me!!! I love them all!! <3 <3 P.S... Happy Birthday @Jayden!!!
  14. Reminder: Gartic Phohe event today, 9pm EST. Come and play with us to win some xats. We'll start in 40 minutes.
  15. hiya guys! contest is over the winners are: @simp & @Mada please contact @Lemona when she is available to collect your prize. you can find her @ help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.