Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

Fortnite news, updates, and memes

1. What's new in this club
  2. 6

Chapter 2

As fortnite went black hole for hours and some players decided to uninstall them only to find out that a new chapter is released. I don't play the game anymore as I did before but I just saw the trailer and I say that they really did an awesome job this time, new map!
  3. I was lucky to be able to prove it. I can say that it has excellent graphics and is very well remastered.
  4. Just saw the ad last night and it looks awesome, I'm definitely gonna try and play it on my phone.
  5. ANDROID BETA Android beta INITIALLY will work on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4 Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL, Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V Essential: PH-1 Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10 LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+ Nokia: 8 OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6 Razer: Phone Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2 ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11 FAQs Q. Will Android players be forced to crossplay with players on PC and Console? A: No. By default, Android and iOS players are matched against other mobile players only. Q. Will Bluetooth controllers work? A: Not initially. Bluetooth controller support is coming later. Q. Does Fortnite on Android support mouse and keyboard? A: No, there is no current support. If you use a keyboard and mouse on Android, you will be removed from the match. Q. Will there be voice chat? A: Not initially. Later, we plan to support voice chat. To see the presentation video click here To see more FAQs click here
  6. HELLO PC/PS4 PLAYERS ADD ME MATHEUS173 LEAVE YOUR USERNAME HERE
  7. I actually heard it was coming to Apple Watch...
  8. Have you guys heard the news? It was announced recently that Fortnite will be coming to the Nintendo Switch soon:
  9. Charlie received his code.
  10. Which platform do you play on?
  11. Please reply with your username, and skill level (self-applied, out of 10) using this format: Username: Vιctor (with the greek letter I) Skill Level: 7/10 Platform: PC Let's SQUAD UP
  12. I have an extra invite code for iOS Fortnite Battle Royale, which I will be giving away here. Before you reply: Make sure you have an iPhone 6S/SE or newer, as well as iOS 11 or newer. So just reply with whatever type of iPhone you have. If there is more than 1 person to reply, I'll do a random number generator for who gets the code. I will give it out tomorrow (March 21st) at 10PM EST (about 24 hours from time of posting). Enjoy!
  13. Hello, I am here to announce the opening of the Fortnite xat chat group. Feel free to stop by.
  14. Most relevant Battle Royale updates/fixes from v3.2: Limited Time Mode; 5 teams of 20 was added. "Reset Building Choice" will now reset back to walls even if you last used a trap. You will be granted elimination credit for destroying the structure below an enemy player; whether it's the piece directly under them or the base of the entire structure. You may now use emotes while rocket-riding. Emotes used in the lobby will fully play out instead of ending after 5 seconds. You can read the full patch notes here: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/v3-2-patch-notes
  15. As some of you may be aware, you can sign up for early access to Fortnite: Battle Royale for iOS (and Android a few months down the line). You can sign up here: https://fortnite.com/mobile (Note that they haven't actually sent out any codes yet) When you do receive an email containing the code, you will also receive a few extra codes for friends. Requirements: Internet connection iOS 11 or newer iPhone 6S/SE or newer iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad 2017, iPad Pro devices or later.

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.