It's been reported that legitimate users are unable to sign into chats due to issues with CAPTCHA when using Puffin.
Documented issues and notes from the Bug Coordinators team (Nov. 2017):
- Legitimate users are unable to sign in after reconnecting to the chat while using Puffin (purportedly works first time around).
- The issue being described by iMoHd in the following comment was not able to be reproduced: https://forum.xat.com/topic/4348-verify-that-you-are-human/?do=findComment&comment=57975.
- This appears to be working just fine for Tor (same category -- blacklisted).
- The source of the issue is unknown, however it has been noted that xat may not be at fault.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA to access chat
3. Attempt to reconnect to chat