• Login not working

Nezhit

NOTE: THESE BUGS WERE SEEN USING LATEST FIREFOX & LATEST UBUNTU DISTRO

1100292888_Capturadetelade2019-05-3123-32-40.thumb.png.decefcd854232c29763f2d53d8c6bcdb.png

Steps to reproduce bug: * Login does not work. It shows my user logged in bu asks me to connect again, I cleared cache, tried login again etc.. * Some bugs on sprites/fonts too as you can see.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Bot Service Providers
    2 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Did you try to click at "Sign in"?

Connecting then same error message

• Advanced Members

Are you able to test it out with Firefox on windows?

For me, it works on Windows. So it may be related to Ubuntu.

• Bot Service Providers

Tested on CentOS and Debian both are not working with Firefox, I didn't try using Chromium because I've just installed virtual machine here, actually I don't have Windows installed anymore,

But anyway, it seems that on Linux using default browser (Firefox, yet updated) it is happening this issue and the smiley shaking,

Some sprites are bug as textarea and button shadows.

So, it seems happening those bugs on Linux platforms.

• Bot Service Providers

778021672_Capturadetelade2019-06-2315-31-57.thumb.png.4483288803430a38d41d3a1711b62dbd.png

Working fine on Chrome, everything up to date. Tested with Mavegirl.

#Update: sometimes smileybar is not showing too.

Edited by xLaming

• Bot Service Providers

Ok, catch it.

1767217942_Capturadetelade2019-06-2315-39-21.thumb.png.c7c0237b1d1c8362220ae958fecc487f.png

Seems that CSP is blocking something to be loaded correctly.

When logging storage isn't being fully stored.

What I did:

1. I've logged-in using Google Chrome, copied all HTML5 data storage and replaced on Firefox, it worked fine.
    2. I've checked both and seems that Firefox's data isn't being stored "k3". Firefox shows "0", on Chrome shows correctly.

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers

It seems working in some browsers, but doesn't work sometimes, for some users etc...

I would add that it seems to be related to the browsers updates, they are updating HTML5 everytime and other stuff (e.g Chrome/Firefox) so may be their issue not xat, this should be investigated.

Edited by xLaming

• Advanced Members
    On 6/23/2019 at 8:50 PM, xLaming said:

Ok, catch it.

1767217942_Capturadetelade2019-06-2315-39-21.thumb.png.c7c0237b1d1c8362220ae958fecc487f.png

Seems that CSP is blocking something to be loaded correctly.

When logging storage isn't being fully stored.

What I did:

1. I've logged-in using Google Chrome, copied all HTML5 data storage and replaced on Firefox, it worked fine.
    2. I've checked both and seems that Firefox's data isn't being stored "k3". Firefox shows "0", on Chrome shows correctly.

do you think this an issue caused by csp?

• Bot Service Providers
    43 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

do you think this an issue caused by csp?

Maybe, since it gets a lot of console errors

• Bot Service Providers

I thought it was causing just on Linux,

But I forgot to mention that actually I'm using Windows 10 ( + Latest Firefox's version)

• Bot Service Providers

It's fixed,

Tested right now, it seems working fine.

Edited by xLaming
    lul

• Advanced Members

@Leandro right, we are aware of one more issue which we hopefully can fix soon

if you encounter this issue, use the logout button top right.via the account dropdown menu to fix it.for now

This is now closed for further comments

• Priority Definitions

Trivial The issue is considered low priority.

Normal This is the default priority.

High A feature or service is not working properly, and it impacts a lot of people. The issue should be fixed in the near future.

Critical The issue is show-stopping, meaning that a certain feature or service is completely broken with no available workaround. The issue impacts a lot of people and requires immediate repair.

• Status Definitions

Open The issue is pending, or we are still working on the issue.

Fixed The issue has been resolved. The fix may not be immediately noticeable and may be released in a future version or update.

Closed This record is either not considered an issue or is better suited as a suggestion. If it is an issue, it may not be reproducible.

Won't Fix The issue will not be fixed because it is too low in priority. The issue is very minor. The resources required to fix the issue cannot justify the benefits received from fixing the issue. This means the issue is closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.