• Bug html5

Zara

I'm married to carla, but for other users someone else appears, lol how crazy :'(

Steps to reproduce bug: I'm married to carla, but for other users someone else appears, lol
    Screenshots: https://i.postimg.cc/9XY5YS6t/download.png ----BUG https://i.postimg.cc/sxckfQY0/Screenshot-4.jpg ---- NOBUG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Members

so I’ve seen reports in other xats, but this is rare…. today two people reported to me that I was married to someone else

• Members

Zara recommends a new married, before the process to log in both and stay in a chat. it really is a rare thing, if you continue you need to open a ticket reporting your bug, ok?

• Done! 1

• Members

honestly, it’s a rare thing, even if I realize it a couple of times, it doesn’t matter to me, I think it has to do with names that are similar, carla and carlos,

• Done! 1

• Members

I understood zara, but I think that name does not influence anything, even because we are separated by id and regname. But if you don't succeed after the process I passed you, you will talk to me again. A good day and good xat.

• Award 1

• Members
    On 3/16/2021 at 10:41 AM, Delatorvi said:

I understood zara, but I think that name does not influence anything, even because we are separated by id and regname. But if you don't succeed after the process I passed you, you will talk to me again. A good day and good xat.

On 3/16/2021 at 10:41 AM, Delatorvi said:

Seems to be back to normal. You can close this topic.

This is now closed for further comments

• Priority Definitions

Trivial The issue is considered low priority.

Normal This is the default priority.

High A feature or service is not working properly, and it impacts a lot of people. The issue should be fixed in the near future.

Critical The issue is show-stopping, meaning that a certain feature or service is completely broken with no available workaround. The issue impacts a lot of people and requires immediate repair.

• Status Definitions

Open The issue is pending, or we are still working on the issue.

Fixed The issue has been resolved. The fix may not be immediately noticeable and may be released in a future version or update.

Closed This record is either not considered an issue or is better suited as a suggestion. If it is an issue, it may not be reproducible.

Won't Fix The issue will not be fixed because it is too low in priority. The issue is very minor. The resources required to fix the issue cannot justify the benefits received from fixing the issue. This means the issue is closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.