• xavi

zuzu

as i repported bbefore xavi they said they  fix it  but wont work.

its show ony the orange face for me . and ask for 2 and 5  xavi powers if u use other faces. 

some people works for them the xavi but me no. the orange face wont change . i tried all  options there .

Steps to reproduce bug: xavin
    Screenshots: no
    • Done! 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Advanced Members

I confirm yes they don’t work to @theFlower and for @Zaki also, we were on HTML5 chat to try it many times but is not working to them the xavi changes. Even they Save it and Refresh the browser. But for me it’s working.

Edited by Dimple
    • Done! 1
    • Like 2

• Advanced Members
    48 minutes ago, Dimple said:

I confirm yes they don’t work to @theFlower and for @Zaki also, we were on HTML5 chat to try it many times but is not working to them the xavi changes. Even they Save it and Refresh the browser. But for me it’s working.

thats true dear thanks for your help and for you idea . we tried but we can do nothing its  bug

• Like 1

• Volunteers

Can someone enlighten me on what's wrong? I cannot understand the problem.

Maybe with screenshots, it would be better.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• Volunteers

@SLOomSome people aren’t able to see their actual xavi creation in the chat. It just shows the default xavi (the one with orange hair). I believe it’s been reported before, but it happens to a lot of people.

• Like 1

• Volunteers
    7 minutes ago, Lemona said:

@SLOomSome people aren’t able to see their actual xavi creation in the chat. It just shows the default xavi (the one with orange hair). I believe it’s been reported before, but it happens to a lot of people.

Ah, I see.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
    1 hour ago, SLOom said:

Can someone enlighten me on what's wrong? I cannot understand the problem.

Maybe with screenshots, it would be better.

Thanks.

when u  creat xavi its say saved  but if u go see your pic find nothing.its just orange face that u can have only that face 

• Advanced Members
    7 minutes ago, Dimple said:

@Junior adding info.

We try again earlier from another xat user he wont work him also here the images

https://imgur.com/a/7V4ZHxe

we double check it,  if the xavi from the setting is Enabled and Yes is it, And @theFlower she try to clear chache but dont work either. 

what dimple said its true. dear @Dimplethanks for the help and for all those amazing informations. (blowkiss) maybe soon they will fix it

• Advanced Members
    10 hours ago, theFlower said:

what dimple said its true. dear @Dimplethanks for the help and for all those amazing informations. (blowkiss) maybe soon they will fix it

Dear sis  @theFlower 😘we need to give them more information so they can easy for them to solve the problem! 

• Like 2

• Advanced Members
    7 hours ago, Dimple said:

Dear sis  @theFlower 😘we need to give them more information so they can easy for them to solve the problem! 

yes dear they will fix it soon(blowkiss) 

6 hours ago, DjCrazy said:

It should be appear in your avatar after save successfully like this screen,  https://prnt.sc/y0uwc5

Then after save and refresh this only will appear no changing happen, https://prnt.sc/y35tst

That is the main some user problem.

liebe ja . thats true .no changes apear after save

This is now closed for further comments

• Priority Definitions

Trivial The issue is considered low priority.

Normal This is the default priority.

High A feature or service is not working properly, and it impacts a lot of people. The issue should be fixed in the near future.

Critical The issue is show-stopping, meaning that a certain feature or service is completely broken with no available workaround. The issue impacts a lot of people and requires immediate repair.

• Status Definitions

Open The issue is pending, or we are still working on the issue.

Fixed The issue has been resolved. The fix may not be immediately noticeable and may be released in a future version or update.

Closed This record is either not considered an issue or is better suited as a suggestion. If it is an issue, it may not be reproducible.

Won't Fix The issue will not be fixed because it is too low in priority. The issue is very minor. The resources required to fix the issue cannot justify the benefits received from fixing the issue. This means the issue is closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.