• Version 1.55.1 Sline bug

R0B

Hi, in version 1.55.1 tested in xat chat, I see my own sline settings disabled and it won't let me edit it. Unless I do it directly with the $sline= command. 

ByKMTsj.png

And the smiley bar persolanized with sline looks distorted, and with repeated smilies on top of each other.

2v7DZcA.png

This doesn't happen with version 1.55.

Steps to reproduce bug: * 1. Go to Xat chat, click on Settings > Powers > Sline. * 2. Customize your smiley bar in case you don't have it yet, and if this appears disabled you can use the command $sline=smilie,smilie,smilie (12 smilies max). * 3. Then refresh the page and you will see the bug.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Contributors

@Paul  Yes, it is long, code: 

Spoiler

$sline=shiver#c#gingerbread#9100f6#shiver,pobluff#c#gingerbread#9100f6,susad#c#gingerbread#9100f6,depressed#c#gingerbread#9100f6#depressed,cd2#c#gingerbread#9100f6#cd2#9100f6#yffffffL038ba2b3,koftakeout#c#gingerbread#9100f6#koftakeout,d#c,ttm#c,no#c,dull#c,pty#c

In any other chat, it looks like this:  Qeqq5ty.png

• Advanced Members
    10 minutes ago, RobFerrari said:

@Paul  Yes, it is long, code: 

Hide contents

$sline=shiver#c#gingerbread#9100f6#shiver,pobluff#c#gingerbread#9100f6,susad#c#gingerbread#9100f6,depressed#c#gingerbread#9100f6#depressed,cd2#c#gingerbread#9100f6#cd2#9100f6#yffffffL038ba2b3,koftakeout#c#gingerbread#9100f6#koftakeout,d#c,ttm#c,no#c,dull#c,pty#c

In any other chat, it looks like this:  Qeqq5ty.png

just used your code on 2 chats (xat5 & xat) to me the issues seems to be fixed, i see no problems with it https://prnt.sc/18co1yu

• Contributors

I was testing, and I just realized that the problem is when you have the animation disabled .

LBjK6uP.png

Otherwise, with the smilies animation enabled it looks fine.

Y9C0lPf.png

@Paul @Vevrok @LaFleur

Edited by RobFerrari

• Advanced Members

@RobFerrariHello, seems everything is working fine with the animations enabled and disabled. wad1WiH.png

did you clear your cache as i mentioned above? if yes, do not asnwer to this. but if not, answer when do and see if it's working fine and leave us know.

Edited by Vevrok

• Contributors

Yes I did, I just realized it because I had cleared the cache, since all the powers and configurations were activated again, and when I saw that I had the animation enabled, the bar looked fine. I disabled it and it looks bad again.

• Advanced Members

@RobFerrari I now see what you see, I disabled animations and now have the same result

zzzzbroe.thumb.png.d2e3c3e5f20daeb080cb4350ddb97bec.png

update:  ive been looking into this, and i am now convinced that supercycle power is causing this issue, i removed it from the code and now its normal with no issues.

@LaFleur @SLOom

Edited by Paul

• Contributors
    4 hours ago, Paul said:

@RobFerrari I now see what you see, I disabled animations and now have the same result

zzzzbroe.thumb.png.d2e3c3e5f20daeb080cb4350ddb97bec.png

update:  ive been looking into this, and i am now convinced that supercycle power is causing this issue, i removed it from the code and now its normal with no issues.

@LaFleur @SLOom

Yes, that's what I was going to try, it's the only power that has the supercycle code and I put it on another smilie and that's the problem.

Thanks for finding this issue! @Paul

Edited by RobFerrari
    • Like 1

• Advanced Members

@RobFerrari In your sline, try changing:

cd2#c#gingerbread#9100f6#cd2#9100f6#yffffffL038ba2b3

into

cd2#c#gingerbread#9100f6#cd2#9100f6#yffffffL039ca2b3

This is now closed for further comments

• Priority Definitions

Trivial The issue is considered low priority.

Normal This is the default priority.

High A feature or service is not working properly, and it impacts a lot of people. The issue should be fixed in the near future.

Critical The issue is show-stopping, meaning that a certain feature or service is completely broken with no available workaround. The issue impacts a lot of people and requires immediate repair.

• Status Definitions

Open The issue is pending, or we are still working on the issue.

Fixed The issue has been resolved. The fix may not be immediately noticeable and may be released in a future version or update.

Closed This record is either not considered an issue or is better suited as a suggestion. If it is an issue, it may not be reproducible.

Won't Fix The issue will not be fixed because it is too low in priority. The issue is very minor. The resources required to fix the issue cannot justify the benefits received from fixing the issue. This means the issue is closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.