• Friends List Issues

CarlosDesigns

When clicking someone on your friends list in the HTML5 client, it sends you straight to a Private Chat with them instead of seeing a user actions box appear. I'm not sure if this was meant to happen, but I am posting it on here just in case this is an actual bug.

Steps to reproduce bug: Step 1: 
    Step 2: 
    Step 3: 
    etc

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Volunteers

We are aware about this issue.

We are still looking with the admins if we are keeping this way to open a pc when you click the name or if we do the same way than on flash. (open user dialog)

Thank you for report.

• Advanced Members
    On 11/2/2017 at 12:35 PM, SlOom said:

We are aware about this issue.

We are still looking with the admins if we are keeping this way to open a pc when you click the name or if we do the same way than on flash. (open user dialog)

Thank you for report.

It'd be dumb to change that after all these years. It's going to be an annoyance for users.

How will I check my friends ID? Private message them? See their powers?

• Advanced Members
    15 hours ago, Cryo said:

How will I check my friends ID? Private message them? See their powers?

You would do so after getting into the pc and then clicking at the user again - then you get to the user dialog.

But i don't disagree, it's quite inconvenient.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
    45 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

You would do so after getting into the pc and then clicking at the user again - then you get to the user dialog.

But i don't disagree, it's quite inconvenient.

If we are going to be making the HTML5 client harder to use than the current flash one, they might as well stop working on it.

• Volunteers
    2 hours ago, Cryo said:

If we are going to be making the HTML5 client harder to use than the current flash one, they might as well stop working on it.

Nothing is definitive. They will have to redo the same way than on flash since we have foe power.

Foe power works only if you click the user from friendlist so let's pray to have it like flash.

• Advanced Members

Since this isn't a bug, but just a new way to quickly approach to the friend's private chat, i'm closing this thread.

Please note, this doesn't mean it is definite.

(At first i felt like this was inconvenient, however gradually i realized that this is actually good user friendly and i quite like it by now, especially since the private chat is the most used function for friends on friendlist.)

If you have any concerns regarding this, you can message me in private.

Thanks.

Edited by LaFleur

This is now closed for further comments

• Priority Definitions

Trivial The issue is considered low priority.

Normal This is the default priority.

High A feature or service is not working properly, and it impacts a lot of people. The issue should be fixed in the near future.

Critical The issue is show-stopping, meaning that a certain feature or service is completely broken with no available workaround. The issue impacts a lot of people and requires immediate repair.

• Status Definitions

Open The issue is pending, or we are still working on the issue.

Fixed The issue has been resolved. The fix may not be immediately noticeable and may be released in a future version or update.

Closed This record is either not considered an issue or is better suited as a suggestion. If it is an issue, it may not be reproducible.

Won't Fix The issue will not be fixed because it is too low in priority. The issue is very minor. The resources required to fix the issue cannot justify the benefits received from fixing the issue. This means the issue is closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.