• Problem with the command /go

Skatel

Hi all, good as they could read in the title I will report a bug that happens when you use the command /go

one of my examples will be fexbot, when I go to your xat using this command

Before entering:

Spoiler

bSBz85QEQHqdMrgzB2UP1A.png

When you're there, you touch a user and will appear this

Spoiler

fgtGv-C-S7SVQQ9ckqI9hQ.png

When you use the command to return to any other xat (in this case i use Xat_Test)

Spoiler

rstUAkiSReGi_Aos1fajlQ.png

Steps to reproduce bug: Step 1: 
    Step 2: 
    Step 3: 
    etc
    • Cool 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Advanced Members

I can confirm that I've also had this issue when using /go. I believe this also applies if the chat has custom smileys, although I can't tell you exactly how it happens.

Edited by CarlosDesigns

• Members

It's because the lang power masks the chat.swf and overlays on top of the default text, the browser caches that data and cannot be undone unless you refresh your page or visit another page with different lang values.

Just now, OCSoup said:

It's because the lang power masks the chat.swf and overlays on top of the default text, the browser caches that data and cannot be undone unless you refresh your page or visit another page with different lang values.

Unless the admins overlay the masking of the default values of the chat you visit after visiting a chat with lang then it will be in your browser. :) 

This is now closed for further comments

• Priority Definitions

Trivial The issue is considered low priority.

Normal This is the default priority.

High A feature or service is not working properly, and it impacts a lot of people. The issue should be fixed in the near future.

Critical The issue is show-stopping, meaning that a certain feature or service is completely broken with no available workaround. The issue impacts a lot of people and requires immediate repair.

• Status Definitions

Open The issue is pending, or we are still working on the issue.

Fixed The issue has been resolved. The fix may not be immediately noticeable and may be released in a future version or update.

Closed This record is either not considered an issue or is better suited as a suggestion. If it is an issue, it may not be reproducible.

Won't Fix The issue will not be fixed because it is too low in priority. The issue is very minor. The resources required to fix the issue cannot justify the benefits received from fixing the issue. This means the issue is closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.